This dish was adapted from the Gino D'Acampo (he of sleb chef and jungle conquering fame) The 'I' Diet book.
You will need (for two people):
12 cherry tomatoes
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
200g cream cheese
4 tablespoons chopped chives
Large handful of pitted green olives, chopped
6 slices of Parma ham
Squeezy honey (we are classy in our house!)
1 avocado (sliced)
Olive oil (for salad dressing)
1. Pre-heat the grill.
2. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half, then place on a baking tray, bottom (or skin) side down. Season with salt and pepper, drizzle with olive oil, and then grill for about 10 minutes until softened. Set aside to cool down.
3. Mix the cream cheese with the chives and olives in a bowl.
4. Lay a slice of Parma ham lengthways on a chopping board and place a tomato-half on one end. Plop a teaspoon of the cream cheese mix on the tomato.
5. Roll up the ham to enclose the tomato and the cheese. Repeat until you run out of mixture and/or ham.
6. Transfer the parcels onto a plate and drizzle over some honey.
7. Serve with the rocket and avocado salad.